Free Planet - what do we prefer - War World

yeah, yeah, yeah, as you can see from the very cover of this blog, I wrote some books called Free Planet and War World. They're twin-fictional warring-trilogies. They're narratives I made up, mostly on the fly. But mostly they're personal reactions to my own polemic contention that mankind is only free once he's tasted prison. The six short novels of the 'free planet vs war world' thesis are my devil's advocate, if you will.

Why did I write them?

I don't really know. I discovered early on (whilst writing the first few entries of this free planet blog) that NOBODY KNEW WHAT A FREE PLANET WAS and this kinda annoyed and depressed me quite a bit. I couldn't believe that Most-People i.e. the media-educated masses of this godma'd world, don't care that they're slaves to debt that's controlled by the management of profit via patent and secret off-books manipulation of peoples and nations and theologies and mentality/beliefs by a handful of Mediators of The Now.

We are not a Free People.
This is not a Free Planet.
Most-People don't seem to care about this because...

"I'm alright, Jack," is the general guiding principal we're taught as kids. Are you all right? I am. Then what else do you need to know, desire, achieve? Nothing, sir. I need nothing. I am free. I am free. I am ... oh, a slave. Nothing more than that, it's just that Modern (debt) Slavery is cloaked in clever car adverts and gadgets you don't need and destruction of aboriginal lands and environments. But let's not talk about that. I'm okay, so why should I care how my Commercial Product makes it to the table?

I should look away, do my job and keep my mouth shut like a good Citizen.

Comments