Vivid dreaming - intense emotional material - phone numbers



a colleague at work intimated to me that (they were tired because) they'd been having really intense dreams lately. I concurred with this, "Me too," I said. Just the last few days? Yes. Maybe it's an Electric Universe thing, where intensified electromagnetic forces drive our heightened consciousness, or something. Maybe the Earth is in for a pole shift. Maybe it's the pixies, pickling our pineals...

Anyway, yes emotionally intense dream content, vivid, lifelike, electrically charged, actually based in the Dreaming Room in some occassions, have been the order of the last few nights. Also, phone numbers, or at least what I took to be phone numbers. Doing some directory research on these, however, just highlights how dominant these number combinations are on the international phone lists of Europe and the Rest of the World such that (other than random number generation for the sake of my dreaming mind's hilarious mischief) I have no idea what numerical relevance this can have, if anything.

Here are the two numbers I woke up, with a conscious intent to remember...

0170 917 692
0171 907 912

Comments